Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Baby Boy


We just got our referral from our adoption agency for a baby boy. His Chinese name is Dang Gui Hong, and he he was born March 10, 2005. We're probably heading back to China this summer to get him.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap!! he is handsome!! and, man that was fast!! how exciting, so very cool.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray!! Amy

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys!

We didn't even know you were on the "paperchase" again!

He'll be a great addition to your family.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Michelle :) said...

sooooo excited! He is just precious... can't wait to hold him!

11:34 AM  
Blogger KDCNMorales said...

yikes! how fast was THAT?!!! congratulations gang! so awesome! what a cutie!

5:07 PM  
Blogger jaynalm said...

You probably already know this, but I think he looks a lot more like Colleen than he looks like his proud parents!! :o) I'm sure Colleen is thrilled! As are the rest China group members (and wannabes like myself!)

7:47 PM  
Blogger Michelle :) said...

I want to see those updates! :)

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home