Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Great Wall


We toured Beijing today. Our first stop was a jade factory were I stopped Jana from buying 4000$ dollars worth of jade. She not very good with the currency conversion. Next stop was the Great Wall, where Jana got back at me for ruining her shopping by making us dress up and get our pictures taken. We climbed to the garrison you can see on the wall behind us. After we went to the Emperor's tomb and then to an acrobat show. The acrobats were excellent. I'll try to post more pictures later, right now were getting ready to leave for Taiyuan, and tomorrow we get Matthew.

Brendan & Jana

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool. I want a piture of this right away. Good luck

7:28 AM  
Blogger jake said...

Dude, you look BAD!!! Maybe it's the Superman-no-glasses thing.

So excited for you guys. Keep the posts coming.

Jake

8:44 AM  
Blogger Michelle :) said...

ahahaha!!! I think this is my favorite picture EVER - other than ones of the kids, of course

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home