posted by ChinaBaby at 10:51 AM
Have a safe and fun trip! We will be visiting!!! Your family is growing!Eric, Amy, Preston abd Lyndon
Hey is BEAUTIFUL! Cannot wait to meet him :)
:) So excited to meet that beautiful boy!
I am so excited to meet that handsome boy!
Okay this may have posted like, 4 times on your blog..but! Can't wait to meet him!
can't wait to meet him!
ahahhaha I just read that you have to approve comments first...sorry I left like, 40273 :) Love you guys
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
Have a safe and fun trip! We will be visiting!!! Your family is growing!
Eric, Amy, Preston abd Lyndon
Hey is BEAUTIFUL! Cannot wait to meet him :)
:) So excited to meet that beautiful boy!
I am so excited to meet that handsome boy!
Okay this may have posted like, 4 times on your blog..
but! Can't wait to meet him!
can't wait to meet him!
ahahhaha I just read that you have to approve comments first...
sorry I left like, 40273 :) Love you guys
Post a Comment
<< Home