Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Leaving Guangzhou

We're leaving Guangzhou this afternoon after our trip to the US Consulate. Then we're taking the train to Hong Kong, staying over night, and catching our plane back to the US in the morning. This is probably our last post till we get home so I'll post a bunch of pictures.



Top row : The red couch pictures, Us and one with all the children in our travel group.
Middle row : Out by the river and us in the hotel lobby.
Bottom Row : The pearl river at night, and a bucket of live scorpions.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle :) said...

ahhh amaaaazzzinnnng! Love the pics, so glad you'll be home soon

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so hoping for meeting up with you in Hong Kong before you go back to the States. I think we just missed each other by a day...... Anyway, Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see you all.

Great Job!! Bonny

5:28 PM  
Blogger KDCNMorales said...

we miss you all so much! so happy for you all! ALL OF YOU!!! we'll have to make a trip out there again! oh yes, we will!
love, nixy

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home