posted by ChinaBaby at 2:40 PM
I can't stand how cute they are!!! I must have watched this video a dozen times. Well, don't know the logics behind this , but my mum thinks Matty looks like you Brendan. xoxo, Bonny
awwwwwww LOVE it!!! haha is that in YOUR basement? It's been too long - I need to meet that boy! Glad you're home safe
Your babies are beautiful!I see Colleen is already teaching Matty some fun stuff (and she doesn't even look jealous.)Congratulations!Love,Jeany & Fritz
what fun! keep it up gang! happy new year!
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
I can't stand how cute they are!!! I must have watched this video a dozen times. Well, don't know the logics behind this , but my mum thinks Matty looks like you Brendan.
xoxo, Bonny
awwwwwww LOVE it!!! haha is that in YOUR basement? It's been too long - I need to meet that boy! Glad you're home safe
Your babies are beautiful!I see Colleen is already teaching Matty some fun stuff (and she doesn't even look jealous.)
Congratulations!
Love,
Jeany & Fritz
what fun! keep it up gang! happy new year!
Post a Comment
<< Home